[Shotimes] ABS

Kevin & Cheryl Airth clubairth@peoplepc.com
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 11:57:27 -0600

Grant:
 The codes are cleared after the system is operated so many cycles without
the error happening again. A cycle is when the car is turned on and off and
the vehicle has exceeded 25 MPH. So if the problem has been fixed just
normal driving will eventually erase the code. That code is a HCU(Hydraulic
Control Unit) error and not a ABS computer error. Did you fix the valve
problem?
.
.
.