[Shotimes] Anyone in the Portland, OR area?

Bruce Malachuk bmalach1@nycap.rr.com
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 23:42:32 -0500

I know someone that just bought a car on ebay. He lives in NJ, the car is in
the Portland, Oregon area. He's looking for someone sho knowledgable to look
the car over and determine what it might need to make the 3k mile journey
home to NJ. He plans to fly it out and drive it back. I recomended shipping
it back, but I don't know if he's gonna go with that idea. Picked up the car
for 1150 and it's a 93 MTX with 115k on the clock. From what I understand NW
cars don't rot like they do in the NE, so he may have gotten a great deal.

Anyone know some cheap shippers from OR to NJ?

Bruce Malachuk
94 Opal Frost MTX SHO - my baby - 1 of 241 produced
93 Black ATX SHO - stripped nearly bare
93 Green MTX SHO w/black int.-winter car..almoast fixed
95 Silver Frost SE - yeah it's SLOw but reliable -awaiting it's SHO ATX
tranny transplant :-)