[Shotimes] ABS

Kevin & Cheryl Airth clubairth@peoplepc.com
Sat, 21 Feb 2004 08:42:09 -0600

Joe:
 What codes are you getting with these short ABS lights? Unless the brake
pedal travel switch is moved a certain distance I don't think the ABS
computer will do anything? So the ABS computer does notice the differing
wheel rates but has to have other conditions in addition to this before any
action is taken.
.
.

> Kevin, I will double-check the sensor that I just put in, and all the
> others.
>
> I have another theory that I want to ask about also:  We've had a lot of
ice
> and snow the last few days.  When I see the ABS light come on
> intermittently, I wonder if the computer is being confused by wheelspin.
On