[Shotimes] (no subject)

Jason Hartberger atanhartberger@mail.com
Sun, 22 Feb 2004 22:43:49 -0500

"illicited" is a jacked-up form of "illicit" which means... well, you know what it means. What you were supposed to type was "elicit". I take paypal.

I AM A WALKING DICTIONARY.

me

__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__

Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 19:16:48 -0500
From: "James F. Ryan III" <av8r567@optonline.net>

Subject: Re: [Shotimes] SHO TRIVIA WINNER ANNOUNCED
To: Al Fitz <alfitz@alfitz.com>

Cc: _ShoTimes <Shotimes@autox.team.net>

But "integral" has absolutely nothing to do with
"street legal".

I'm not trying to start an argument, just saying that integral was a
poor
choice.  It automatically elevates the staus of the item to 'critcally
important' and/or 'absolutely necessary'.

Your use of the word "integral" automatically illicited
critically important items like sub-frame, unibody, etc.  Perhaps,
plain-old
"important" would have sufficed for the clock spring.

Otherwise, it was a great contest and I sure appreciate you supplying
the
emblems for free.

$1.00 to the person who can find the incorrect word in this e-mail.

Jim Ryan - Wayne, NJ
91 Plus - all white/mocha
FPS 96 brakes, Carbotech pads, 55mm MAF w/ K&N, SHO Shop horn, SHO
Shop
Y-pipe and cat-back w/ Edelbrock mufflers, KONIs with SHO Shop linear
springs, f&r strut tower braces, HiRevs Jr clutch and lightweight
flywheel,
underdrive pulleys, torque limiters, reinforced engine mounts, 225/55
Bridgestone Potenza RE730 tires, and police grille.

--
Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm