[Shotimes] SHO Front springs

Mike Murphy murphymike@hotmail.com
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 12:10:26 +0000

Don't think you would have any problems since the stance is comparable to
the Eibachs.  The cargo coils side by side are a couple of inches higher
than stock springs.

Murph

From: "George Fourchy" <krazgeo@jps.net>
To: "shotimes@autox.team.net" <shotimes@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] SHO Front springs
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 23:45:06 -0800

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 04:27:19 +0000, Mike Murphy wrote:

 >I have yet to ride in his car but it looks good and the "push down test"
 >seemed  stiff.

I understand all those facts.  My point is that in my case, the rest of the
car
didn't like the change.  The springs didn't care about the bumper cover, the
subframe and the CV joints.

I did.

As always, YYMV.

George

(I don't mean to be a wiseass here, but I'm more concerned about the long
term
after-affects of lowering a Taurus this way, not just the initial
appearance....others have done it with less apparent problems, but they
weren't
putting 30,000 miles a year on their cars.)