[Shotimes] SHO Front springs

George Fourchy krazgeo@jps.net
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 23:45:06 -0800

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 04:27:19 +0000, Mike Murphy wrote:

>I have yet to ride in his car but it looks good and the "push down test"
>seemed  stiff.

I understand all those facts.  My point is that in my case, the rest of the car
didn't like the change.  The springs didn't care about the bumper cover, the
subframe and the CV joints.

I did.

As always, YYMV.

George

(I don't mean to be a wiseass here, but I'm more concerned about the long term
after-affects of lowering a Taurus this way, not just the initial
appearance....others have done it with less apparent problems, but they weren't
putting 30,000 miles a year on their cars.)