[Shotimes] service

kerbyh@netzero.net kerbyh@netzero.net
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 21:00:55 GMT

That's a great deal, if he buys dinner and all the Vasoline.

He's buying the parts piecemeal from Ford, which is unGodly expensive.  Fel-Pro makes a set for much less.  I think the part numbers are on the SHOTimes website somewhere.

I think I'd be running away from this dude as fast as I could.

Kerby

-- Rick5638@aol.com wrote:
Well the 95 ATX is in the shop for the 60k service. I'm told that on top of
the water pump, seals, belts , fuel filter etc. I'm looking at another $450.00
for a complete valve cover gasket replacement set. Seems the valve cover
gasket(s) are leaking around the spark plugs. Does this sound right or should I
take it to someone else? That dosen't include a valve adjustment either.

Thanks
Rick