[Shotimes] Trunk Weatherstripping

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 08:44:53 -0600

Should be able to buy a new one since the SHO and SLO are
the exact same part, Ford should have this part available.

I was able to buy one a couple years ago.

Sometimes used parts are a good deal, but in this case,
rubber gets brittle with time, and this is a part that was
so poorly designed and placed that it tears easily if you
don't really watch how people put things into and out of the
  trunk.  Get a new one.

Don Mallinson