[Shotimes] my '96

Rick Glass rick@pitroadproducts.com
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 23:59:39 -0600

I had a few inquiries in reference to the 172k '96 I have For Sale.....for
those I quoted a price, you know what I was asking, I am negotiable, I had
some things come up and I need to sell this car asap.

I also have the '96 with a failed cam available again....anyone interested ?
want to make an offer...I need to move it too, it has a busted front bumper
and needs the lower back seat (Kirk has a back seat he will sell pretty
cheap)

Best offer will get whichever car your interested in.....or the right price
just might get them both.
Call if you want to
615-516-4965

Rick Glass
      Nashville, TN
      SESHOC
' 96 BS 172k
      Kirk'd Feb. 3
'99 Silver 42k  TOO MUCH FUN TO LEAVE PARKED
      Flowmaster Original 40's
      3rd cat/resonator removed
      Intake slighly modified (but not Porterized)
      will be Kirk'd at the next Southeast CamFest (August)
'96  BS Cam Failure