[Shotimes] Engine to MTX bolts, brackets

zap@columbus.rr.com zap@columbus.rr.com
Sat, 28 Feb 2004 17:14:00 -0500

If someone could clear up my amnesia and tell me how many bolts are supposed to go between the MTX and engine, what style they are, and which direction they go, it would be most appreciated.  Additionally, I need to know how the two brackets attach to the top of the MTX.  I cannot, again, find any diagrams or instructions on how they attach.

I know there are two oil pan to MTX bolts, got those OK
There are two studded bolts on the very top, go from MTX into engine.
I am left with two 15mm bolts, and another studded bolt that I cannot remember the home for?  Can't remember which way they go, or if there are more bolts in another bag that belong to the MTX/engine area.

Thanks!
Chris
'95 EG MTX, slowly unscattering itself from the garage floor!