[Shotimes] Engine to MTX bolts, brackets

Mark Nunnally Mark Nunnally" <marknunnally@JoiMail.com
Sat, 28 Feb 2004 18:23:56 -0500

Chris, there are 2 that thread themselves from the back of the block into
the tranny (reverse of the others).  So you have the 2 oil pan to tranny,
the 2 reverse, 2 stud from the tranny side (up top to hold the p/s hose
bracket, and one to hold the wiring harness bracket), and then the rest from
the tranny side.  The studed ones are the ones to use for the bracket areas.

mark

----- Original Message -----
From: <zap@columbus.rr.com>
To: <shotimes@autox.team.net>
Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2004 5:14 PM
Subject: [Shotimes] Engine to MTX bolts, brackets

> If someone could clear up my amnesia and tell me how many bolts are
supposed to go between the MTX and engine, what style they are, and which
direction they go, it would be most appreciated.  Additionally, I need to
know how the two brackets attach to the top of the MTX.  I cannot, again,
find any diagrams or instructions on how they attach.

> I know there are two oil pan to MTX bolts, got those OK
> There are two studded bolts on the very top, go from MTX into engine.
> I am left with two 15mm bolts, and another studded bolt that I cannot
remember the home for?  Can't remember which way they go, or if there are
more bolts in another bag that belong to the MTX/engine area.