[Shotimes] Replacing motor mount

kickinsho kickinsho@charter.net
Thu, 1 Jul 2004 14:32:31 -0500

Hi all,

Tomorrow we attempt the replacement of a broken front motor mount on a '93
ATX.  I did check SHOtimes and found an article there by someone named Lee Yee
on how he did it.

I was wondering if anyone might have some words of wisdom to give us before we
start.   If this doesn't go well, we might not be at the convention.

Also, if anyone is near my area, Sheboygan Wisconsin (roughly an hour north of
Milwaukee) and would like to help, there will be plenty of good food and
drink, and a place to stay if needed.

As always, I appreciate all thoughts, suggestions, and otherwise!  ;^)

Many thanks!!!
Kris

'91 White Plus
'91 White Plus