[Shotimes] 3.2 OverBore Questions

Jim and Debbie Leyden jndleyden@mindspring.com
Fri, 2 Jul 2004 18:22:36 -0400

I'm not Mark, but...

They are reusable.

Jim

'95 MTX 93,000 Miles
Performance White/Mocha Full, Quaife, StageI Cams, Koni's, ShoShop Can
Filter, Solid Aluminum Sub Frame Bushings, ShoShop Linear Springs, 20.6mm
FSB, 26mm RSB, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings All around, ShoShop Single
Diaphragm Competition Clutch, 80mm MAF, LPM, UDP's, ShoShop Y Pipe, DynoMax
Mufflers, 96 Front Brakes, FPS Shorty Sub Frame Connectors, American Racing
Wheels and Dyno Tune.

'93 MTX 263,000 Miles, Wife's SHO
Ultra Crimson Red/Black Split, '95 Hard Button EATC, DRLs, Konis, Eibachs,
K&N Panel, Custom Heavy Wall SFCs, Gutted PP Y Pipe, FPS '96 Front Brakes,
Brembo Slotted Rotors, Solid Aluminum Sub-Frame Bushings, Police Upper Strut
Mounts Front and Rear, All TPR Suspension bushings, 24mm Front & 26mm Rear
Sway Bars, Superchip, Milled Heads that have been Ported and Polished, FPS
Valve Springs, Performance Tune, Reinforced Motor Mounts, Fidanza Flywheel
w/Stock Clutch and 225/55 ZR16 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S's.  IN THE GARAGE
WAITING INSTALL, 3.2L Short Block, Digital Dash and StageI Cams

'93 MTX 113,000 Miles
(Bleached) Oxford Whiteout/Mocha Full, '95 Hard Button EATC, DynoMax
Exhaust, P225/55 ZR16 Michelin Pilot Sports A/S's...  Pretty much stock and
I LIKE IT THAT WAY!