[Shotimes] Suspension? Advice

Kevin & Cheryl Airth clubairth@peoplepc.com
Sat, 3 Jul 2004 10:45:43 -0500

Jonathon:
 The tire guy is an idiot!!! 2 ways to flat spot tires. Skid the tires. Your
car has ABS so unless it's not working you can't skid the tires! Older tires
made of Nylon can take a set if the car is parked for a long time. It's
worse if the tires were very warm from highway driving before the car was
parked. This will go away as the tires are reheated during driving.
 You need a REAL 4 wheel alignment. Not a standard "Set the toe and let it
go" kind you get everywhere! It will help to rotate the tires every 5K miles
too.
.
.