[Shotimes] RE: Gingerman in August

Dave Garber dgarber@servicelinklp.com
Mon, 5 Jul 2004 10:43:56 -0400

Beaver Run here in Pittsburgh could be fun? Plenty of lodging and it's right off of the turnpike close to the Ohio border. If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll check on prices/dates/etc..

Dave Garber
Pittsburgh, PA
99 White, 70k

-----Original Message-----
From: Kirk J Doucette [mailto:kirk.doucette@verizon.net]
Sent: Monday, July 05, 2004 1:19 PM
To: TechSHO@topica.com; Ron Porter; Dave Kegel; Kurt Metros; shotimes
Subject: [Shotimes] RE: Gingerman in August

How about another track? I have no complaints (not that anyone would listen
:-)) but how about Beav Run or Mid Ohio? Or even Better Watkins Glen.. Just
suggestions. Ill be in for where ever it is.

Also it was 100 times a better ride going to South Bend and out 80 than it
was going through Michigan. It was about 14hrs on the way out going through
MI, and coming home VIA SB it was only 12hrs of drive time.