[Shotimes] Car won't start after dying

Dynon007@aol.com Dynon007@aol.com
Mon, 5 Jul 2004 11:03:27 EDT

I was running the car pretty hard on the highway and after i got off the off
ramp to the top the red oil pressure light was coming on constant at the top
of the ramp. The car was starting to dog a little driving and it didn't seem to
have much power. As i was driving home it was consistently getting worse and
when I would press the clutch in the RPM's would drop very quickly and then I
would have to gas it hard and let out clutch to save it. Getting closer to my
house it would die in neutral every time. Then at the top of the hill it just
basically was such a dog I had to pull it over. My battery is in pretty sad
condition does anyone think that could be just the problem?

Kent 91+ White MTX 156K