[Shotimes] What is wrong?

jared gardner jmcbgardner@hotmail.com
Tue, 06 Jul 2004 07:22:07 -0600

I rotated my tires this past weekend and to I was suprised to find the both
of my front tires were severly worn (prematurely) in the inside.  What part
of my suspension has failed to cause this.  A little background information.
  My car has a shake above 70mphs  I have had the tires balanced serveral
times with no change.  I also had the lower control arms replaced and an
alignment done a year ago and this is when I believe the shaking problem
started.  Do you think the the wear and the shaking are related?  I am very
inexperienced with suspensions and would like to get the lists advice before
taking this to a mechanic.  Any help would be appreciated.

MSN Life Events gives you the tips and tools to handle the turning points in
your life. http://lifeevents.msn.com