[Shotimes] Suspension? Advice

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@adelphia.net
Tue, 6 Jul 2004 12:06:32 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

If you cut the slots at a 45 degree angle you will get both increase in
caster and decrease in camber.  The slots need to be cut towards the back
and towards the outside of the car depending on side.  The changes are
relatively small but acceptable.  You can also increase caster if you can
manage to pull the subframe forward.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo