[Shotimes] (no subject)

Kevin Galuska whitegen1sho@hotmail.com
Tue, 06 Jul 2004 16:33:59 +0000

I read in an old post on shoforum.com that they don't make a TPR front sway
bar bushing. I then went to shonut and looked it up and found that they
don't have one listed. Is it still true that one isn't made? I ask this
because I found these on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7908789193&category=42609
(sorry about the cut paste)

I emailed the seller and asked about the manufacture of the bushings and
this is the reply I got:

"These are made in USA by RAMCOA, the same company who makes them for MOOG,
TRW, and others. RAMCOA, USA is printed into each bushing.
These just happen to be black, while the ones made for MOOG are
blue, etc. We prefer the stock look of black bushings."

So is there a front TPR sway bar bushing, or is this guy trying to pass
these off as something they are not?

Kevin Galuska
whitegen1sho@hotmail.com