[Shotimes] Frequency of changing coolant in southern states.

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Wed, 7 Jul 2004 08:49:48 -0700 (PDT)

ouch. That stuff will crystalize your kidneys and kill
you in short order. Siphon pumps are so cheap these
days too. :)

Ian "I tried to siphon gas once and nearly died on the
fumes" Fisher

--- Carl Prochilo <gr8sho@prochilo.myserver.org>