[Shotimes] Frequency of changing coolant in southern states.

Jeremy Brown jeremy@carrieandjeremy.com
Tue, 06 Jul 2004 12:09:45 -0500

I dump what's in my radiator every 6 months.  With my ATX it's so bad
I've had to dump the coolant three times since I bought it (four months
ago).  Looks like it's gonna need a new rad pretty soon.  We get pretty
hot here in Nebraska (belive it or not, 100+F in the summer, and
colllld in the winter) so we beat up coolant pretty good too.

I think half the reason perhaps the SHO kills coolant is the bi-metal
engine.  Mine looked like it had a LOT of rust in it :(

Regards,

Jeremy