[Shotimes] Frequency of changing coolant in southern states.

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@adelphia.net
Fri, 9 Jul 2004 17:23:25 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

I did get around to doing a flush and changing the coolant.  While the old
coolant didn't look horrible, it didn't look new either.  After about two
days of driving in 90+ weather I've seen a significant improvement.  The
gauge now hangs out around the A and L whereas before would be around the
M and O, and sometimes would touch N.  I may still pursue the Godan
radiator in the future, but what I have now is definitely acceptable for
street driving.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo