[Shotimes] Frequency of changing coolant in southern states.

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@adelphia.net
Tue, 6 Jul 2004 13:55:08 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

That's what I would have expected to see as a "normal" answer.  I'm just
wondering if constant hot weather will cause the coolant to wear out more
quickly.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo