[Shotimes] Frequency of changing coolant in southern states.

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@adelphia.net
Wed, 7 Jul 2004 11:44:29 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

You crack me up.  Well, to tell you the truth, I had to siphon out the
fluid in the overflow tank to get the crap out of the 95 since it was
neglected for so long.  Not pleasant, trust me on this one.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo