[Shotimes] 96 SHO Brakes

Noah South III RaggTopp@comcast.net
Wed, 7 Jul 2004 15:33:20 -0400

I love part swaps.  This is actually OT, but it does relate to the 96+
upgrade.  I've discovered that I can upgrade my '97 Vic to 98+ brakes using
the exact same procedure as the 96+ brake upgrade for the SHO.  It makes me
wonder what other Ford's can be part swapped for upgrades.  I'd guess most
of them.

-Noah South III