[Shotimes] 96 SHO Brakes

Mark Nunnally Mark Nunnally" <marknunnally@JoiMail.com
Wed, 7 Jul 2004 19:59:32 -0400

> Those pads are the dustiest things I have ever seen in my life. Clean
> wheels would be completely black after 100 miles of highway commuting.

Ah you have never tried the Wilwood Polymatrix "A" pads.  But it's not brake
dust, it's rotor dust on your wheels.  Once installed, your calipers become
a brake lathe.  They turn rotors simply driving around town.    You can get
1/2 dozen HARD track events out of a set of pads, but only half that long on
the rotors.

Killer pad though, I believe they have a good working temp (80% CF IIRC?) up
to about 1350 degree.  I can't remember, I just know they have never showed
a hint of fade for me.

mark