[Shotimes] RE: 96 SHO Brakes

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@adelphia.net
Thu, 8 Jul 2004 11:55:43 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

I couldn't find the long e-mail Paul had sent earlier talking about what
information to trust on which website.  I had taken for granted that
Performance Friction would be competent enough to know the correct pad
size for the gen 3 SHO.  To my surprise, when I checked their website for
various years of the SHO, only the 601 part number appears which is common
to the regular Taurus for that generation of Taurus.  This may be old news
to a lot of you, but was an eye opener to me.  Caveat Emptor
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo