[Shotimes] Major SHO sighting in Nebraska

Shylo McKinsey mrfluffy02@yahoo.com
Fri, 9 Jul 2004 21:16:18 -0700 (PDT)

He doesn't like all the OT. He prolly doesn't like how
sometimes people get hounded about doing something
stupid (guessing on that one). Maybe he thinks too
many of us are too young (or don't make enough money)
to properly take care of these cars. Who knows. I sure
as hell don't.

The last thing I saw him post was just after the big
Super Bowl fiasco about the boob popping out. Then he
stopped. I thought he always had good incite on
anything and everything SHO. But I guess he thought
the list went to pot. Or maybe he was banned, even
though I thought there wasn't a moderator up here.

Shylo McKinsey

'91 White MTX

--- Carl Prochilo <gr8sho@prochilo.myserver.org>