[Shotimes] OT: F1 Slowdown

Shylo McKinsey mrfluffy02@yahoo.com
Sat, 10 Jul 2004 13:30:22 -0700 (PDT)

That's the navy for ya. ;-)

You are right about F1. I am not trying to say
anything against it. I'd rather watch F1 over NASCAR
anyday (and mind you, I have to be nice to NASCAR, the
gf's dad is a lifer). All in all, I just like working
on older, big block V8's. I think they sound good, I
think they look cool, and regardless of how the newer
engines feel when you put your foot through the
firewall, the big V8's still feel the best.

Well...IMHO...of course...

Shylo McKinsey

'91 White MTX