[Shotimes] 96 SHO Brakes

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@adelphia.net
Sat, 10 Jul 2004 20:21:08 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

The latter.  The clamping force feels higher like the front of the car is
being grabbed and pushed to stop, yet controlled and a nice straight stop.
 While I did this job of replacing the pads, I took the time to clean the
wheels (no brillo please) with them off the car.  I know these pads will
end up dusting more and will require more frequent cleaning of the wheels
(I don't care what PF says).
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo