[Shotimes] subwoofer/sunroof control panel

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@adelphia.net
Mon, 12 Jul 2004 10:35:05 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Specifically, the stock system uses 6 ohm impedance speakers which are
tough to find.  If you use an an 8 ohm speaker as I did, you will end up
underdriving the speaker and it won't be loud.  If you use a 4 ohm speaker
you run the risk of overdriving the amp and burning it out.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo