[Shotimes] short shifter?

Neno neno@sbcglobal.net
Sun, 18 Jul 2004 04:54:24 -0500

Agreed. I just bought my SHOrt Shifter but have yet to finish the cable to
rod conversion, so I'm not fully aware of how it's fitment w/ my cable
shifter center console will look (massive boot), however the quality and
overall appearance of the unit is simply a beauty! Precise, smooth finish,
clean, perfectly sides, corners, and even the plates line up entirely flush
to one another!

VERY happy for the money!