[Shotimes] short shifter?

Mark Mucher mmucher@bellsouth.net
Sun, 18 Jul 2004 07:43:53 -0400

AGAIN, I didn't intend to start a flame war - I was only commenting on the
appearance WITHOUT the boot and original knob (which is the only way the
site shows it), while all the time conceding that it may be a great shifter.

BTW, did you guys all pay the full $300 + $25 s/h?

Peace?

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Neno
Sent: Sunday, July 18, 2004 5:54 AM
To: 'Dave Kegel'; 'Shotimes Mailing List'
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] short shifter?

Agreed. I just bought my SHOrt Shifter but have yet to finish the cable to
rod conversion, so I'm not fully aware of how it's fitment w/ my cable
shifter center console will look (massive boot), however the quality and
overall appearance of the unit is simply a beauty! Precise, smooth finish,
clean, perfectly sides, corners, and even the plates line up entirely flush
to one another!

VERY happy for the money!