[Shotimes] RE: 95 SHO for sale-5000 original miles!

Kevin & Cheryl Airth clubairth@peoplepc.com
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 08:15:14 -0500

Not really sure but the story I got from the guy selling it was this.
 Older couple purchased the car new off the lot and drove it until the
dealer tag expired and then parked it because of cost?? One or both have
since died and the current owner got it at the estate sale. He told me that
all he did was put gas in it and it started right up! So take the story as
you want, it is a rare survivor!
.
.