[Shotimes] Remote keyless entry

Jonas Diener jdiener@rosettastone.com
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 13:03:21 -0600

On eBay I see a lot of keyless entry remotes for sale that they say
will work with SHOs.

However, they always say they will work with 94-98 or 93-97 models.

Am I wasting my time buying one of these for my '92 MTX?  Could I
swap in an entry module from a 93+ and expect it to work then?

On a side note, I discovered a couple neat tricks while playing with
the door keypad.  If you enter the factory code followed by the 3/4
button it will unlock all the doors instead of just the drivers door.
Or, if you follow the factory code with the 5/6 button it will pop
the trunk -- easier than opening the door and pulling the lever.

Cheers.