[Shotimes] more MTX stuff

Neno neno@sbcglobal.net
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 10:05:18 -0500

This is caused from severely harsh shifting. I've broken 2 before drag
racing. It can easily become a very big PITA, but it depends on what snaps.
First, I snapped a bolt INTO the trans boss.  Then, I snapped the tranny
housing itself. This required some welding. The bolt itself can be a PITA to
remove due to the strength and grade, it's hard to drill through it.

It's possible in the drag racers realm, but TOO common.

Neno