[Shotimes] OT: 03 Sable issues

Shylo McKinsey mrfluffy02@yahoo.com
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 19:33:56 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry for the OT ladies and gents, but I promised my
folks I'd ask. TOnight, we're headed out the door to
run into town, get in the car, turn the key to the
first click (where the fuel pump kicks in and stuff)
and some really strange things start happening. For
one, I hear something that sounds like the fuel pump,
but the rumble never goes away, except when you try to
turn the engine over. It stops...then as soon as you
let the key go back to the KOEOff position, it comes
back, BUT I don't hear it when I'm outside the car.
Next, when you try to turn the engine over, all you
hear is a crackling noise. Like something is sparking
or grinding against something. I, for one, am lost. It
worked fine this afternoon. Then 2-3 hours later, we
have this. Anyone have ANY idea what the hell it's
doing? Thanks for any comments or anything.

Shylo McKinsey

'91 White MTX