[Shotimes] FW: Convention Adventures (long), was: Fuel Tank and Pump

Paul Nimz pnimz@v8sho.com
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 00:57:11 -0500

If I may add an amendment to your post.

My gage was not a $.99/150 psi gauge but a freebee 350 lb gage.  Attached to
the high pressure side of the tranny valve body I meant to only have it on
for testing purposes before the convention.  Forgot to remove it and the
Mighty Gen 3 blew it to pieces.  :)

I also had starting problems when leaving the hotel in Cali on Friday.
Turns out my fancy 15V booster drained the battery after I left the key in
the on position and the alternator was not charging due to corrosion on the
field power plug to the alternator.

Other than that a great time and a caravan to remember.

Paul Nimz
'97 TR
'93 EG mtx