[Shotimes] Overheating / Fan issues

Douglas A. Jones dajones@wayside.biz
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 12:51:15 -0400

All,

My 95 MTX has been acting up on me.  When I sit in traffic the water
temp goes up to almost into the red.  The other day when I got home I
looked at it and it seems the electric fan isn't coming on.  I haven't
had a chance to look closely at it, but before I do has anyone else run
into this? Does this make sense, or could it be something else?

I guess a can put 12 volts to it and see if it comes on to see if it's
the fan itself on some other reasons it's not coming on.

If it is the fan...  Is it the same fan in the SLO or maybe I can pull
the fan from the 89 that is sitting in my garage?

Any info is greatly appreciated, thanks!

-Doug Jones