[Shotimes] A SHO I've never seen before

DAVE cobraii976@sbcglobal.net
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 22:36:48 -0700 (PDT)

Michigan tag LST SHO. Nice green GEN III belong to anyone on any of the list's. Saw it the other day on my way to work. Walton and Joslyn area. I figure with that tag it has to be someones from one of the list's.
Dave
Help I've bought a 95 ATX. I think the addiction is going to far.

Dave
90 Red/Black MTX Just a few BS mods
91 White/Black Plus I'll post a list when it's done
76 Cobra II 426 Inch Iron Eagle small block Dart heads GMC 6-71 supercharger Richmond 6 speed ceramic clutch. Ford 9 Inch with 3.55 for the street and 4.56 for play time. Brembo 4 piston calipers on all four corners. 4 Gallons to the mile baby.........