[Shotimes] AC Question

Kevin & Cheryl Airth clubairth@peoplepc.com
Sat, 24 Jul 2004 11:04:56 -0500

Alan:
 This can point to your A/C compressor locking up intermittently or a
slipping magnetic clutch. How many miles on the A/C clutch and compressor?
If it's your compressor the jerky felling should increase and some people
have had what they thought was an idle problem from the engine trying to
keep up with the varying load of the A/C compressor. If it's the clutch it
should start slipping more and more and the A/C output should drop off. Any
noises at idle with the A/C running? To verify run the car on the highway
with the EATC set to off. Seems like you have already narrowed it down to
the A/C?
.
.