[Shotimes] I'm Home!

Mark Nunnally Mark Nunnally" <marknunnally@JoiMail.com
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 02:05:35 -0400

> Anyway, not many cops, Mark's alternator worked, engine never missed a
beat.  And the V-1 is the greatest thing since >sliced bread.

We just got back tonight.  We did 6200 miles in 13 days, did some touring
around Grand Canyon and the Rockies on the way back.  Spent a few days in
the Denver area.  At 10,000 feet, my power steering sprang back to life
(died at the track).  LOL.  worked all the way home.

We ran Denver to KC, MO in just over 7 hrs, average of about 80 mph.  Not
bad too bad considering the gas and pee stops.  At one stretch I didn't
touch the cruise off  ~ 93 mph for about 3 hrs.

got some great footage that should make for a fun convention DVD.  had a
blast, will post more later!

mark