[Shotimes] I'm Home!

Kirk J Doucette kirk.doucette@verizon.net
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 13:23:46 -0400

In the 6000+ mile ride that I had if I seen 25 cops the whole time that's a
lot..

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]On
Behalf Of kerbyh@netzero.net
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2004 12:58 PM
To: marknunnally@JoiMail.com
Cc: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] I'm Home!

I saw about 3 troopers in the last 40 miles into Vegas on US 95.  The V-1
sniffed them out miles in advance.  It just gave us time to listen to the
madams talking to the truckers from the brothels.

Nothing in AZ.  1 in NM coming into Albuquerque.  2 between Amarillo and
Fort Worth.  Once again the V-1 found them in plenty of time.

Pretty funny whent he truckers have just about stopped warning each other
where the smokies are, but they slow down when I do...

Kerby

-- "Mark Nunnally" <marknunnally@JoiMail.com> wrote:
> Looking at corn across Kansas for hours on end is thrilling, isn't it?  It
get's better the faster you go...

And troopers to...suprisingly.  None from Denver to the CO border, and none
for the first 1/3 of Kansas...then bout a dozen from there to KC.  Was
suprised.

Saw only one in OK from GA to CA, then about 1 in CA every 5 miles.  Just
like NY.  No wonder both states are eyeballs up in debt, they pay too many
cops :)

> Thanks for all your help, I'll get your alternator sent back as soon as I
can.

no prob

> And I'll happily put in a shameless plug for everyone to buy the DVD,
whether you were there or not.  There are some >great interviews, some
should be hilarious, and some great track footage.

This G35 Rent a Racer Segment brought to you buy Budget rent-a-car Racing.
Rent and Race your dreams.  :)

gonna be classic...

mark