[Shotimes] I'm Home!

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@adelphia.net
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 13:17:41 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

When troopers leave their radar guns on hot, the V-1 works perfectly fine.
 But around here, the police are more sophisticated for about 1/2 the
times I've seen them do speed traps.  If they really do their jobs
carefully, they'll just use the instant on feature and if you were
inattentive, you're screwed.  The V-1 seems like more of an ornament on my
windshield these days as I'm too paranoid to blindly trust it for all
occasions.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo