[Shotimes] 95 ATX Problems

DAVE cobraii976@sbcglobal.net
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 23:54:32 -0700 (PDT)

I bought my wife a 95 ATX white/gray. Glass would not sell his SHO to her. So she took the advice of someone we had dinner and a few beers with. and bought a "real SHO"  Thanks Ron. Anyway it's in decent shape, Priced right but It has one small problem. The 1-2 upshift is pretty harsh. other then that the trans seems to be great. No slippage or other problems. Anyone ever delt with this before? The stack of receipts in the car say the trans was just checked out new filter gasket and fluid. It's full of fluid. Just a strange 1-2 upshift. She has been letting off when the tach hit the magic shift number and it shifts fine that way. But full out it bangs them hard. I've not had anytime to really get into it so looking for some direction before I tear into it this weekend.
Dave