[Shotimes] 95 ATX Problems

Jason Hartberger Jason Hartberger" <at3hartberger@mail.com
Sat, 24 Jul 2004 02:59:17 -0400

does it have a chip? I know (mine does this) that with a chip installed,
when you floor it, the 1-2 upshift is murderous... but quick; that's the
tradeoff, I guess. If you're not goosing it, it shifts normally. I'd check
for a chip.. that'd explain your problem. Other than that... couldn't tell
you.

//
Jason

----- Original Message -----
From: "DAVE" <cobraii976@sbcglobal.net>
To: "SHO" <shotimes@autox.team.net>
Sent: Saturday, July 24, 2004 2:54 AM
Subject: [Shotimes] 95 ATX Problems

> I bought my wife a 95 ATX white/gray. Glass would not sell his SHO to her.
So she took the advice of someone we had dinner and a few beers with. and
bought a "real SHO"  Thanks Ron. Anyway it's in decent shape, Priced right
but It has one small problem. The 1-2 upshift is pretty harsh. other then
that the trans seems to be great. No slippage or other problems. Anyone ever
delt with this before? The stack of receipts in the car say the trans was
just checked out new filter gasket and fluid. It's full of fluid. Just a
strange 1-2 upshift. She has been letting off when the tach hit the magic
shift number and it shifts fine that way. But full out it bangs them hard.
I've not had anytime to really get into it so looking for some direction
before I tear into it this weekend.