[Shotimes] Hold it a minute.....was: Re: SHO replacement

Jason Hartberger Jason Hartberger" <at3hartberger@mail.com
Mon, 26 Jul 2004 14:09:03 -0400

I got my badges partly for that reason... but mostly so I could f*** with
peoples' heads! I absolutely love the looks on peoples' faces when they go
"I didn't know yamaha made cars!" Especially cops... it gets me out of many
tickets; they start wondering about yamaha making cars and forget why they
pulled me over... cops are dumb like that :P

//
Jason

*legal disclaimer*: No, I don't really think cops are dumb. I know many,
many police officers that are not only intelligent, but brave and courageous
as well. I have infinite respect for cops, and I think they perform a vital
and essential service. I mostly get out of tickets because cops are a lot of
the time car enthusiasts themselves and haven't seen many SHOs and like to
talk about it. I get out of my car quite often when pulled over, but only to
show them what's under the hood.

and I don't give a shit what people think, any car that can have its engine
compartment submerged in water for over 6 hours and start right up and drive
afterward (mine) is a damn good car in my book. With no damage! there wasn't
even any water in the tranny fluid... damn fine car. Plus, the carpet needed
washing anyway...