[Shotimes] Hold it a minute.....was: Re: SHO replacement

George Fourchy krazgeo@comcast.net
Mon, 26 Jul 2004 11:29:24 -0700

On Mon, 26 Jul 2004 14:09:03 -0400, Jason Hartberger wrote:

>I got my badges partly for that reason... but mostly so I could f*** with
>peoples' heads! I absolutely love the looks on peoples' faces when they go
>"I didn't know yamaha made cars!"

Exactly....this is the reason we put Yamaha badges on the car...to emphasize the
engine, not to dename the rest of the car.

If you really hate your car that much, Jim, just get rid of it.  There are plenty of
us out here that will take care of it and appreciate it.  You're going to die
younger than you should if you keep ranting about the car.  It's a proven fact, and
I've seen it in my family....my father's side of the family were ranters from the
day they were born.  I'm glad they're all gone now....I'd hate to have to keep
listening to that.

George