[Shotimes] Dodged yet ANOTHER bullet yesterday....was: Brakes...was: ......

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Mon, 26 Jul 2004 14:25:59 -0500

George,

I had the brakes fail totally on my 58 Impala going into a
parking spot at a car show one day.  Only going about 5 mph,
but when the pedal went to the floor, it seemed like the car
shot up to 60!  I am sure you know now what that felt like.

Glad the lowrider thought enough of you to wait till you
were on an empty big road before testing your skills at
slowing down without brakes.

Back wall of your garage still intact?

:)

Don Mallinson