[Shotimes] Dodged yet ANOTHER bullet yesterday....was: Brakes...was: ......

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Mon, 26 Jul 2004 20:35:00 -0700 (PDT)

I had much the same thing happen to me and had to limp
home a short distance. The only difference was  that
the stock bleeder valve on the BSL just started
leaking for no reason. I was blowing brake fluid all
over the place and didn't even know what the problem
was until after I had replaced the front lines (they
were long overdue anyway). I have speedbleeders laying
around to install in all of my calipers when I get a
chance. Some have suggested that these can leak over
time but I can't imagine them lasting a shorter period
of time vs. the wilwood bleeders. Next time around, I
want to get the FSL's though.

You must have quite a stockpile of HPS pads if Kirk
and I both sent you a few sets. I like the ones that I
have on the car now...

Ian